I love my family because they always stay beside me when I'm in troubled.
I adore Jude Law because he is handsome.
I really like chocolate because it is very delicious.
I’m mad about Lady Gaga because she rocks.
I’m passionate about Western Bands because I think they are full of different ability.
I’m really keen on studying because I want to have a good job in the future.
I’m crazy about facebook because there are a lot of games I can play.
I hate reptile because it's very disgusting .
I abhor RS promotion because this label is tasteless.
I detest NATHAN OMAN because he deceive and cheat everyone he knows.
I loathe Lady Gaga because her songs are boring.
I can’t stand selfish people because these people always take advantage from the others.
I can’t bear Kamikaze because they try to copy Korean Bands.
I really dislike Avatar because this movie is jerks,I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Remind me to play Lady GaGa more........very good work No Name
ReplyDeleteJUDE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDSOME!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery good work Eve