Friday, January 15, 2010

oMo :: 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

I love eating chocolate because it make me smile`:}
I adore Lady Gaga because she's very good at singing and dancing :D
I really like dogs because they are friendly `^^
I'm mad at gossip because i can share idea about people with my friends ;>hahaha
I’m passionate about going out with my friends because it makes me feel like i'm not alone in this world
I’m really keen on listening to music because it makes me feel relax
I’m crazy about sleeping because sleeping is the good way to rest ;x


I hate spiders because it's really really ugly animal I've ever seen. `TT
I abhore homework because it makes me don't have time to do what i want.
I detest MoJo JoJo because he's one of PowerPufGirl's enemy.
I loathe dirty shoes because they smell bad >,<
I can't stand Liar because I don't like people who don't tell the truth
I can't bear durian because of its smell
I really don't like candy because they make me FAT `:O

1 comment:

  1. homework because MEANS THAT I don't have time to do what i want.
    Who is MoJo ???
    Very good OMO

    ReplyDelete