Friday, January 15, 2010

7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate_Tan

I love my friends because they always make me laugh whenever I feel terrible.
I adore some of my teachers because of their kindness and their habits.
I really like parents because they look after me for a long time.
I'm mad about ice-cream because I really love its taste.
I'm passionate about listening to the music because it's really relax everytimes I listen to it.
I'm really keen on computer games especially in the Facebook because it's really enjoyable.
I'm crazy about reading comic books because it's very funny and relaxing.

I hate some of my friends because they always play a joke on me.
I abhor my schoolworks because I think it's really stupid that I have too much homework to do.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, too much school work is really stupid...well written Mr. Tan

    ReplyDelete