`Dear Diary
Today is 14th November and it's my special day because it is my Birth day. Today is Saturday so I don't have to go to school but I 've to go to Tutorial school instead. The bad thing for me is that I've to study during the day on my birth day. I can't go anywhere to relax, hang around with my friend or just meet them.......
But yesterday I went to Sizzler to have lunch with my group. It's very nice time and after finished lunch one of them surprised me by giving a gift that I used to tell her that I like.
For Tomorrow I plan to sleep all day `^^`zzzz or may be I'll spend time going out with my parents to a cinema or may be nothing.........
For today I decide to give myself a present by buying some thing I really want (it's a secret:')) and I hope my everyday would be good,:'D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday OMO and a Merry Christmas too
ReplyDelete