Friday, November 13, 2009

Mint : D 's diary

Dear diary,

This week my school has prepared for Sport week. I'm in red team but I'm going to help
my friend in green team. 555555 :D and I will be an athlethe for blue team. I do nothing for my red team! Every one love sport week because It mean that we'll study in shortet time,I love it 55.
Next wednesday I have a physic test. It's horrible thing! I love physic but I don't good
at it T^T.I think if I back home I'll review it again and again.
Today's OMO birthday!.I feel sorry for her.She can remember mine but I of course NOT!!
I feel so sorry Omo, you know I love you,right? best wish for you my friend ^^
After British Council I've to go to study Physic! but the lesson that I study is over last term
I feel bored about it cause the lesson tht I have to test isn't coming! I have to gooooo! bye : )

see yah!
MINT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment