Hallo,My name is MoOk[y].I'm 14 years old.My birthday is June 3rd 1994.I study at Satitpatumwan.My favourite singer is Super Junior.Super Junior is a boy band from Korea.On weekend,I always surf internet,read books etc.But...You know on weekend I have to study too.So,I have not too much time for do my hobbies.Nice day ,Isn't it?
Hello :'D, My name is MINT.I'mThai and live in Thailand. I'm 15 years old. My birthday is on 6 November.I have 1 slibing, he is my younger brother his name is Mill( 5 years old : He's naughty very much!). I study at Satit Patumwan in grade 10. When I have free times,I always listen to music.My favourite singers are AF(a reality show in Thailand),Tattoo Colour,Playground etc. I love to read a book, my favourite books are Harry Potter, White Road etc.I love Thailand and I want everyone come to Thailand, my country have many interesting things!. Come to see our smile : )
Nice to meet you! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

On THE WEEKENDS So I DON"T HAVE much time
ReplyDeleteVery good Mooky